[rt-users] Fwd: Fw: [ Hewitt & May #176] Test Ticket - #1 from yahoo mail box

Naresh Maharaj naresh at hewittandmay.com
Tue Jan 4 18:12:16 EST 2011

Kevin,

Our queue name is:  hm_customercare
Reply address is:  customercare at admin.hewittandmay.com
Comment address is:  comment at admin.hewittandmay.com

I do not believe RT is misconfigured.

We did not cust and past a comment into a REPLY.

Requestors are not seeing Comments that are added to a ticket.

However Requestors are seeing the same comments in the ticket history when
using the reply hyperlink. When a ticket is open there are 2 reply
hyperlinks that a user can click. One is in the top right hand corner of the
ticket which does not show the history and there are other reply hyperlinks
near each reply of the history.

Simply clicking reply hyperlink near the history of a ticket will reproduce
all the history including the Correspondences and Comments over the entire
history of the ticket. If that ticket has Comments in the history it is
shown as INLINE text which we would not have expected to see.

Naresh

--
Naresh Maharaj,

Hewitt & May (Shirtmakers) Ltd