[rt-users] Resolve w/o emailing user

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:46:40 EST 2011

On 1/11/2011 9:58 AM, Josh Narins wrote:
> Display the ticket. Click on "The Basics". Change the status there.
> That's how we do it.

Hmmm... I tried that and looked at the history of the ticket.  The last
item is "Outgoing email recorded"

> Our users seem to _always_ send a "Thank you!" if we resolve the
 > ticket with a message, which reopens the ticket.

Come to think of it, we get alot of those too.  Maybe disabling the
script *permanently* is the real solution...   ;-)

now then... anyone know off hand how I can disable that script  (I did
say I was a noob)?

--
Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes
chris-barnes at tamu.edu                Yahoo IM: chrisnbarnes
Computer Systems Manager               MSN IM: chris at txbarnes.com
Department of Physics                      ph: 979-845-1379
Texas A&M University                      fax: 979-845-2590