[rt-users] Help on discouraging migration to Remedy

Guadagnino Cristiano guadagnino.cristiano at creval.it
Wed Jan 12 06:49:57 EST 2011

Hi all,
unfortunately it seems my bosses are determined to migrate away from RT to Remedy.
I am equally determined to show them they took the wrong decision.
Let alone the obvious argument that RT is free, could you help me gather documentation on companies (best if BIG companies) migrating AWAY from Remedy? It does not matter if they are migrating to RT, though it would abviously be better.

I did my homework and already sent some evidence, but there may be more publically redistributable documents that are not available on the web.

Thank you in advance.

Bye
Cris