[rt-users] Help on discouraging migration to Remedy

Gary Greene ggreene at minervanetworks.com
Wed Jan 12 16:47:41 EST 2011

As someone whom has had the displeasure of working on the upgrade/migration
of previous versions of Remedy at a previous employer, I can say that they
don¹t support UNIX worth squat. We tried to get Remedy working on a newer
RHEL than RHEL 2.1 and just could not get it to work. In the end we had to
install Remedy on top of Windows Server 2003.