[rt-users] 3.9 release "schedule" and set owner question

Carlos Garcia Montoro cgarcia at ific.uv.es
Thu Jan 13 08:38:40 EST 2011

Hello Tobias,

Users can't establish ticket ownership if you don't grant them to.

Users can add info to their tickets if they can "ReplyToTicket". You
don't have to grant them "ModifyTicket" or "StealTicket". If you do,
then you grant them to set the owner of a ticket (and more...). So try
to revoke ModifyTicket and StealTicket to your users and see what happens.

Hope it helps,
Carlos

--
| __ __ | Carlos García Montoro                    Ingeniero Informático
|_\_Y_/_| Instituto de Física Corpuscular         Centro Mixto CSIC - UV
|\_] [_/| CPAN                                             www.i-cpan.es
|_______| España / Spain                               Fax:+34 963543488