[rt-users] how to assign ticket to unprivileged users from ExternalAuth

Jonathan Salomon jonathan at panayainc.com
Thu Jan 13 12:23:11 EST 2011

Hi all,

I've configured ExternalAuth to authenticate against our AD and this works well. I created a user group that has some unprivileged users from the AD as its members. Now I want to assign some of these tickets to members of this group as the owner of such ticket. However, since they are users from the ExternalAuth they are not listed in the dropdown. Should I make these users privileged (I'd prefer not to).

I would appreciate it if anyone could point me in the right direction.

Thanks!
Jonathan