[rt-users] Email Queue Routing

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 19 13:42:23 EST 2011

Pierre,

Have you tried other methods? If all the email is coming into the same
Queue, why not just move them to another Queue based on the CustomFiled
Value (I'm assuming your using CommandByMail for that). I do this for
several Queues. We have a "Triage" Queue that receives the email tickets and
based on a CF value, moves the ticket to another Queue and even pre-assigns
the owner based on another CF value.

Kenn
LBNL