[rt-users] Unable to get Reply to Requestor message sent

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Jan 26 14:19:53 EST 2011

Vance,

You will notice there is NO scrip for notifying Requestors on Create. This
scrip is usually delivered with RT. Check your Global Scrips and see if it
is there and see if it is Disabled or not. If it is, change the Stage to
"TransactionCreate" and save the changes. That will do it.

IF, however, you do not see such a scrip, then create one. Follow the
instructions in the RT Essentials Book.

Kenn
LBNL