[rt-users] Show tickets depending on creator and not owner

Christian Loos cloos at netcologne.de
Wed Jul 6 05:17:07 EDT 2011

Hi Fabian,

I don't have a RT 4.0.1 installation by the hand but I checked the code
at github and this should work.

For the ticket create form it is in
share/html/Ticket/Create.html line 119

and for ticket quick create form it is in:
share/html/Elements/QuickCreate line 71

Has the current logged in user an email address set?
Do you have any customizations that overwrites one of the files above?

-Chris