[rt-users] Graph and Dashboards by email

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jul 7 12:50:41 EDT 2011

Raphael,

No it isn't. I have some graphs I send out in a dashboard and they all look
fine. The only problem I've had with dashboards is the "No Limit" option
doesn't really work and the output gets dropped after a certain number of
lines. The graphs show up fine (I'm still in 3.8.7).

Two considerations, your email provider (Gmail, etc.) may not like the html
or whatever format you are sending and it has to be configured for that type
of info. Maybe it wants text only. The other consideration is what you might
have to do to RT to configure output in email to make graphs display inline.
I really don't know as I haven't had to look into anything like that as yet.

Hope this helped.

Kenn
LBNL