[rt-users] Import from Old System and Set Resolved Date

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Jul 15 12:23:18 EDT 2011

Jason,

If you're using the API and you are setting the status to resolved, then RT
is going to set that date to now. What I recommend is creating a Custom Date
Field and putting your original resolved date into that and then after
conversion, run some SQL that will change the resolved date (don't forget to
include the "To" date in the TRANSACTION Record) to the value in that Custom
Field.

That's the best idea I have. Hope it helps.

Kenn
LBNL