[rt-users] see new replies on home / dashboard

Simon Walter simon at gikaku.com
Wed Jul 20 19:47:05 EDT 2011

Hi all,

I'm new to RT. I've setup OTRS at my last company, and it was very useful.
However, I like some of the RT features, and would like to be able to use it
instead.

One thing I need is to be able to see clearly on the Home screen / Dashboard
is when a new reply to an existing ticket enters the system via email. It's
clear when there is a new ticket in a queue, but there is no indication when a
ticket has a new email reply. There are times when an issue is pending a
customer's reply. If there is no clear way to see these replies on the home
screen, that's kind of a show stopper. I think that is the only thing I miss
from OTRS.

Is there any way I can configure this? Should I be using RT differently? I'm all
ears. Thanks!

Simon