[rt-users] Tuning RT4

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Mon Jul 25 10:36:09 EDT 2011

hello dave

thats the point why i finally  decided to use  rt 3.8

i have an config with fcgid on my rt 4.0 system

..... could someone from the devs say any words to this speeding issue
which we could verify each other ?

and if this the normal state... why i should sacrifice so much more speed
if i use the rt 4.0 version

where is the benefit .. ? ... for a little prettier user interface? ... for
my point of view  not really

..... but maybe we have overlooked something in the configs .... i don't
know

best regards john