[rt-users] RT 3.6.7 Default Templates

Metz, Bobby Bobby.Metz at Globalcrossing.com
Mon Jun 6 21:28:52 EDT 2011

Hey all,
        I'm attempting to help our new RT admin figure out some oddities with an existing install.  Some of his global templates, the default RT ones, were wiped and thus far I can't seem to find their contents documented anywhere on-line.  Having downloaded the 3.6.7 tarball I also don't see any promising files or at least not any files with the syntax I'm expecting.  I see several posts on-line from people seeking similar info but no answers.  I'm hoping someone here can point us in the right direction, without suggesting a re-install.  I'm expecting files with content similar to this:

Greetings,

You have just submitted a request to the { $Ticket->QueueObj->Name } ticket queue.

Ticket Details

  Ticket Num: { $Ticket->Id }
       Queue: { $Ticket->QueueObj->Name }