[rt-users] SLA by queue bases

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Jun 8 12:03:39 EDT 2011

Hello,

I don't think suggested will work. As far as I know RT would properly
cascade CFs only if both are on the page and selectable by the user.
Allowing customers to pick customer and see list of all customers and
SLAs is not good idea.

Implementing correct solution require some development for sure.
Easiest way is to use RequiredSubject extension from the CPAN and
adjust it to check value of the SLA custom field and deny create if
incorrect value picked.

--
Best regards, Ruslan.