[rt-users] Could not load valid user

Eric Stoycon estoycon at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 12:44:35 EDT 2011

Greetings everyone,

I've been strugging with this weeoe for a few days and frankly I am stumped.
Here is the situation. I need to users who are not in the RT users table to
have the ability to reply to a ticket via email. I've gone though the mail
list and tried several of the suggestions I found there but none have solved
my isssue.

This is internal auth only no external auth in place.

I've tried granting 'everyone' the 'ReplyToTicket' right and it fails.

Config options I have enabled
	Set($WebFallbackToInternalAuth, 1);
	Set($WebExternalAuto, 1);
	Set($AutoCreateNonExternalUsers, 1);
	Set($AutoCreate, Privileged => 0);

System Info
	OS: 	RHEL 4
	DB: 	MySql
	RT ver:	3.8.2 (I know the version is old, but I am stuck with it for now)
	Perl:	5.10.0

Any pointers would be wonderful

Thanks
Eric