[rt-users] limit ticket list display on requestor login

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Fri Jun 10 09:50:13 EDT 2011

The fist question Giuseppe , is user U privileged or not?

If not then by default he should have been redirected to SelfService/index.html, which again by default should only display
/SelfService/Elements/MyRequests

If he is privileged (then I would ask why? -- because according to what you need below he does not need to be privileged),  if he has to be privileged then you may have to do some coding .. I do think there is a limitation in RT , you should need to give the "SeeQueue" permission to be able to see it in the dropdown ? I would have thought the "CreateTicket" permission should be enough.

As I suggested make user U unprivileged is the easiest solution.

Good luck
Roy