[rt-users] Can't locate object method "_ImportOverlays" via package "RT::Base"

Serge van Ginderachter serge at vanginderachter.be
Fri Jun 17 03:48:56 EDT 2011

On 16 June 2011 17:58, Kevin Falcone <falcone at bestpractical.com> wrote:

> It's be helpful to see your actual config.

Obviously, sorry.

RT_Config.pm remains the default from the RT4 tarball.
You can grab my (anonimzed) RT_SiteConfig.pm from here:

 http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13986042/tmp/RT_SiteConfig.pm

The Apache2 config is at http://dl.dropbox.com/u/13986042/tmp/rt_apache

> Also, be sure that you have no customizations that you ported from RT3

I installed to a brand new rt4 folder, and copied the rt3 db to a new,
separate rt4 db (mysql), which got upgraded in the process.
So I still have the original RT3 up and running (in production).

AFAIK there are no specific customization in the original setup (except for
Apache configured to perform PAM auth, so far I'm not sure if that config
would remain the same).

HTH & Thanks,

--

Met vriendelijke groet,