[rt-users] Problem upgrading to RT4

Manana peter at cnse.se
Tue Jun 21 06:34:08 EDT 2011

Hi,

Im having some trouble upgrading my existing RT 3.8 to RT 4. Running on
newly upgraded Ubuntu 10.4.

After spending some time fixing all dependencies i finally got " All
dependencies have been found" after running 'make testdeps'.

After that the upgrade instructions state that i should run 'make upgrade',
after it has checked all dependencies i get an error:

All dependencies have been found.
install-sh -m 0755 -o root -g www -d /opt/rt4/etc
make: install-sh: Command not found
make: *** [config-install] Error 127

I cant figure out why im getting this error, can anyone help me out ? Any
help is much appreciated!

Thank you!