[rt-users] Rebuild Groups Table

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Jun 23 17:35:01 EDT 2011

Kevin,

Probably because I'm embarassed ;-). I've been really stumped as to what
happend and now I've finally determined that ALL these tickets (120) with
missing GROUP/PRINCIPALS Table records were created within 3 seconds and ALL
in the same Queue over a year ago. That lead me to conclude that I had a
User that went ahead and created a temporary scrip to mass create some
tickets and failed to insert a GROUPS & PRINCIPALS record for each ticket in
that code (BAD TOAD!!). I'll be stopping by his office for a few words (of
wisdom).

This can be corrected, so no big deal at the moment, since all these tickets
belong to the same person.

By the way, I got rt-validator to run. Thanks. I'm going to set up a monthly
cron job to run it so I can monitor stuff like this.

Thanks for your help.

Kenn
LBNL