[rt-users] RT is no longer sending Auto Replies On-Create

Alberto Vazquez betovaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 11:15:51 EDT 2011

Good Morning Guys,

RT is no longer sending auto replies on-create.  Here is what we have
changed on the RT side:

1.  I have disabled some queues which were are using anymore.
2.  The old queues which are not been used, in Exchange we have removed
the email addresses which were been used in RT.
3.  There is only one active queue left in RT, so far the tickets gets
created but responses (emails) are been sent from RT.

My suspicion is that I need to updated some kind of config file, which is
using some old information from the queues which are not been used any
longer.  I have updated the following files:  *RT_SiteConfig.pm and
fetchmail.*

What am I missing :(

Your ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,