[rt-users] Possible to deny Resolve. Reject permissions?

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Mar 9 11:07:47 EST 2011

Yan:

One way of doing this is to put the hack in Elements/SelectStatus
Something like :
if ($session{'CurrentUser'}{'can_resolve_ticket_or_whatever_you_want_to_call_it'}) {
  @status = $queue->StatusArray();
} else {
  @status = RT->Config->Get('ActiveStatus') ;
}

The above will hide the non active statuses (resolve/reject/delete) from the dropdown unless the user can resolve/reject etc.

But you need to define / work on how you establish
$session{'CurrentUser'}{'can_resolve_ticket_or_whatever_you_want_to_call_it'}

It all depends on how you distinguish those that can resolve from those that cannot.

Roy