[rt-users] Communication between RT and other ticketing systems

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Thu Mar 10 07:04:21 EST 2011

1- I have my RT talking to another RT bidirectional using REST
2- It also talks to a windows based ticketing system via web services (soap on my RT end and .net service at the destination) -- The soap interface is something I've done here and very customised to our needs
3- It also talks to another couple of ticketing systems via email.

So you take your pick of whatever method of comms you like, as I understand it Mantis have built in soap support , so you can build your own soap client from RT etc.

Roy