[rt-users] Communication between RT and other ticketing systems

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Mar 14 13:45:54 EDT 2011

Bastian,

We have created an interface between RT and Daptiv. Reason, We use Daptiv
for very large projects and upper, upper management likes to see
projections, etc. that RT doesn't provide. Soooo, I wrote a daily interface
(cron-SQL) that takes the time worked from all RT ticket transactions for
tickets with a Custom Field identifying the Daptiv Project ID and creates a
record to be sent to Daptiv. Our Web connection to Daptiv is via cloud, but
they have a batch interface that they allow customer's to use for a fee
(DUH). That's how we do it.

Kenn
LBNL