[rt-users] Prevent mails to disabled queue

Niclas Möre niclas.more at ticnet.se
Sun Mar 13 07:15:35 EDT 2011

Hello,

Since I upgraded to 3.8.8 it's possible to send mails to the queue General. This queue has always been disabled and we're using several queues for different purposes. If there is an incoming mail to the correspond-address without a ticket # it would be delivered to the General-queue where it bounced back to the sender with a message about a disabled queue.

Nowadays, after the upgrade to 3.8.8, the queue us is disabled, but incoming messages will end up in the queue and even a response back to the sender with a ticketnumber. And there is no one monitoring tickets in this place, they will just sit there until someone is frustrated about nothing happening.

How do I prevent messages being sent to a disabled queue?

Thanks