[rt-users] get mail only on webedits

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Mar 15 12:13:09 EDT 2011

Alexander,

I separate created tickets via emails using this "Condition" code:

my $trans = $self->TransactionObj;
return 0 unless $trans->Type eq "Create";
my $msgattr = $trans->Message->First;
return 0 unless $msgattr;
return 1 if $msgattr->GetHeader('Received');
return 0;

So, perhaps reverse this (last line or two>?) and you'll have it?

Kenn
LBNL