[rt-users] Applying CF to single tickets

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Mar 16 07:58:54 EDT 2011

Yes its possible, but the cf fields will be visible (with empty values) to all tickets in the queue where the cfs apply to.

You should be able to auto populate the cf fields via a scrip, you can do that under any conditions you define (create/update/or change of any field that have a transaction attached)

Roy