[rt-users] Basic Comprehension Question RT:Extension::QueueWizard

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Fri Mar 18 07:04:00 EDT 2011

Okay  maybe i have to Read  before i think :)

I created  an owner group  and a  support group for the specified queue

Any email adresses or sth else was not needed

And then it works ... but whats the purpose of these Groups ?

What is the point of that?

I want to make my own groups and users by myself tailored on my needs and
not obliged from the Clone Extension?

Any chance to modify the extension in this way ?

best regards john