[rt-users] Subscription of Dashboard and Outlook

Jon Baker jbaker at wgm.us
Fri Mar 25 09:44:10 EDT 2011

I know all about Outlook's crappy HTML support, and I hate it as much as anyone.  Part of my job is to make templates for various HTML e-mail newsletters that have to display well in all e-mail clients.  It sucks, but it's the way it is.

The unfortunate fact of the matter is that Outlook's user base is large enough to not ignore, and with other e-mail clients that are increasing market share - like Gmail - that throw away all your header styles, I think it would be well worth it to create a dashboard e-mail that is formatted well for all e-mail clients.  I love RT and really want it to be the best option out there for what it does, I think the dashboard subscription is an awesome feature and really feel that it can be fixed to work happily in all the e-mail clients.

--
Jon Baker
Systems Administrator

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This transmission may be confidential and subject to legal privilege.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you may not review, disclose, print, copy or disseminate this information. If you have received this in error, please reply and notify the sender (only) and delete the message. Unauthorized interception of this e-mail is a violation of federal criminal law.