[rt-users] Ticket Status History

Gerard FENELON gerard at eve-team.com
Thu Mar 31 11:05:46 EDT 2011

Hi

we do something similar here. The idea is :
define Tickets attributes (you could use CFs)
one for each Status called TimeSpentInOpen/TimeSpentInNew/...
plus one called TimeSinceLastStatusChange
Then each time the status changes,
add to the timer associated with the old value the time since
TimeSinceLastStatusChange
then update TimeSinceLastStatusChange to the current time.

To display the values, I added a box between Dates and Links called Metrics.
I also modified the columnMap to be able to display the values in search
results.

It is still a recent change but it seems to work.
It will not work with old tickets though.

Gerard