[rt-users] Watched queues

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Thu May 5 13:22:59 EDT 2011

I'm stuck on the best way to set this up:

Our department is set up as a bunch of workgroups.  I have a queue set up
for each workgroup.  4As things stand, it makes sense to allow anyone to
create a ticket for any other workgroup and to monitor all the tickets in
their workgroup.

It does not make sense to have everyone monitor everyone else's tickets.

So....

I set up all previledged users with the rights to see all queues, and to
crteate and comment on tickets in all queues.

Now I need to set up a search that finds only those queues that each
member belongs to.

I am not sure how to do that; I don't see a search option that allows me
to do that.

--
If you have eight hours to chop down a tree
spend six sharpening your axe.