[rt-users] Default Ticket Message Content when composing new ticket

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed May 11 05:34:32 EDT 2011

Mike:

You need to explain what you mean by a specific type of ticket??
If its only dependant on the queue, then there is a couple of ways to do this,
If the same text for a selected number of queues , then in Create.html define $ARGS{Content} with the text you wish presented if ($QueueObj->Name) matches your condition.
If you wish a different text for each queue, then create a queue template (for each queue you want to have pre-prepared text) with the words you wish and pull the template content into $ARGS{Content} in Create.html.

Regards;
Roy