[rt-users] Changing Owner, AdminCC and CC labels

Thomas Sibley trs at bestpractical.com
Tue May 17 21:50:59 EDT 2011

On 05/17/2011 04:17 PM, Yan Seiner wrote:
> Is it possible to change the Owner, AdminCC and CC labels?  The roles
> really correspond to Team Leader, Team Member, and Secondary Requestor the
> way we're structured and it would make life a bit simpler if we could
> actually see those labels.

You can do this very simply by creating a custom local/po/en.po
translation file that "translates" Owner, AdminCc, and Cc into the
appropriate phrases.  If you use your RT in a different language, you'll
need to change the language code from 'en' appropriately.

I believe there is an example of how to do this on the wiki.

Thomas