[rt-users] Date Custom Field in RT 4

Wayne Thursby wayne.thursby at hcmeinc.com
Wed May 18 09:17:34 EDT 2011

Thanks for the quick reply Ruslan.

That was exactly what I was looking for. When looking through RT_Config.pm I
read the Date configuration part as only dealing with display, but now I see
the note "Used only for parsing, not for displaying dates."

So, the correct setting for the usual American date format is:

Set($DateDayBeforeMonth, 0);

This has the desired effect of interpreting "8/9/10" as August 9th.

Wayne Thursby
System Administrator
Healthcare Management Enterprises, Inc.

(p.s. sorry for off-list reply)