[rt-users] Roles in history not being translated

Yan Seiner yan at seiner.com
Fri May 20 17:53:47 EDT 2011

I created a new .po file to change the role names displayed for the
various roles used in RT.  This works really well in most cases.

For example, I changed AdminCC to Team Member, which better describes our
role.

I built the .po file and now I have most of the labels changed to what I
want.

Except for the history.  In the history, RT uses the original lables:
AdminCC, CC, Requestor instead of "Team Member", "Stakeholder", and
"Customer".

While my knowledge of perl is miniscule, I did figure out that the problem
is in one of the following areas:

lib/RT/Record.pm:1717 lib/RT/Transaction_Overlay.pm:736
lib/RT/Transaction_Overlay.pm:779

as these are templates that RT then fills in with the role...  Is there
any way to correct this?

--
My daughter is racing a triathlon to raise money for her swim club.  Want
to help?

http://akari.seiner.com