[rt-users] Fulltext search in RT4

Gary Holmes linedancer at gmail.com
Mon May 23 09:45:05 EDT 2011

Hi all,

Have upgraded to RT4 (from 3.8.4) and I have to say it went really well, so
much so that the "beta" became the "final" in one hit. Well done all at Best
Practical.

Only thing that does not seem to work any more is searching for tickets by
looking for words in the body of messages. In 3.8 we used "fulltext:word" to
search. This returns nothing in RT4. Is there anything equivalent, or have I
missed something?

Also, any idea when documentation on the new lifecycle features will appear?
This was the big draw for us with RT4.

Thanks,
Gary