[rt-users] Adding "Queue" to comment/reply section

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 26 10:34:50 EDT 2011

Chris,

I'm not sure I understand what you're asking. You wrote "so that my user
base can change the queue when updating or replying to tickets". Why in the
world would you want to do this? Tickets reside in a Queue, so how could RT
find that ticket if you were sending an update to a different Queue? Again,
I'm sure I read this incorrectly (that happens a lot with me ;-). Could you
explain this a little differently, perhaps?

Kenn
LBNL