[rt-users] command by mail

Albert Shih Albert.Shih at obspm.fr
Thu May 26 17:51:13 EDT 2011

 Le 26/05/2011 à 14:22:16-0700, Kenneth Crocker a écrit
> Albert,

Thanks for you help

Well it's not working. But now I find more stability.

If I put

	AddCC: email_address

and email_address is already in the RT it's working.

But if the email_address is not in RT it's not working.

> Sounds to me that you haven't set your configuration to automatically add a
> user:
>

> Set($AutoCreate, [Privileged , 0]);
>

> This setting allows RT to automatically add a user that was not already on the
> DB (your error message) as an "UnPrivileged" user. Change the 0 to 1 if you
> want them to be "Privileged".

I just try this it's change nothing.

thanks for you help

Regards.