[rt-users] command by mail

Kenneth Crocker kfcrocker at lbl.gov
Thu May 26 17:22:16 EDT 2011

Albert,

Sounds to me that you haven't set your configuration to automatically add a
user:

*Set($AutoCreate, [Privileged , 0]);*

This setting allows RT to automatically add a user that was not already on
the DB (your error message) as an "UnPrivileged" user. Change the 0 to 1 if
you want them to be "Privileged".

Kenn
LBNL