[rt-users] Images in emails

Kevin Fox root.kev at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:44:14 EDT 2011

Hello all,

I have finished setting up a new Ubuntu server running RT4.0.2, using
modperl2/apache2 .  The issue that I am having is that when users send an
email with text and images in it, the images are being stripped out and
shown as attachments in RT and the AdminCC/watcher emails.

Example

User sends:
Text1
image1
text2
image2

RT displays/Emails AdminsCC
Text1

text2

Attachments
image1/image2

I have set the templates content type to html, and set to prefer richtext.
Is there any way to make RT, and most importantly the emails that RT sends
to the AdminCC/watchers format the same way that the email comes in?

Thanks for any help!

Kev