[rt-users] Allow requestor to be created even if not in ExternalAuth

Izz Abdullah Izz.Abdullah at hibbett.com
Mon Nov 14 14:45:20 EST 2011

Ok, we went production  on RT4.0.2 on Friday, and there are certain requestors which are not in our LDAP / Active Directory.  This works fine for the accounts I left in MySQL, but for new tickets with new requestors, it will not create the requestor if it can't be found in AD.  Can anyone give me a quick fix for allowing a requestor not found in LDAP via ExternalAuth to be created?

Thanks in advance,
Izz