[rt-users] Upgrade from 3.6.11 to 4.0.4 More Errors

Jared Griffith jared.b.griffith at gmail.com
Fri Nov 18 16:40:55 EST 2011

I am running mod_perl 2.  rt3 is not running.  It's something from the old
RT_SiteConfig.pm.  It's probably from some options that are not enabled or
are now deprecated.  Once I just did that, I restarted the server and the
errors went away.  So I guess the real answer is that you can use the
RT_SiteConfig.pm from rt3, but you probably shouldn't.

--
- Thanks for your time
- Jared B. Griffith
- Email - jared.b.griffith at gmail.com