[rt-users] rt4 and dashboards

Joe Harris drey111 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 21 10:27:37 EST 2011

I just upgraded from 3.8.7 to 4.0.4 this weekend.  Things look great!!

I have one issue that I believe existed in 3.8.7 where I can create a
dashboard and assign a search to it, but cannot seem to figure out how
to make it show in the list under the Home tab.  I can view the
dashboard by clicking on "All Dashboards and then the one I added
though.

I am also trying to figure out what I need to do to make the
subscriptions send emails.

I am sure it is something simple, but I cannot seem to find it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Joe