[rt-users] Question on apache config

Bart bart at pleh.info
Wed Nov 30 09:25:07 EST 2011

Do you have RT setup as a separate virtualhost?

This is how our config looks a.t.m. for a specific vhost for RT, but it's
the only vhost so we have the IP set to *. I assume you have a separate
hostname for RT?!

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
        TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{HTTPS} off
RewriteRule (.*) https://%{HTTP_HOST}%{REQUEST_URI}
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:443>
ErrorLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.error
TransferLog /opt/rt4/var/log/apache2.access
# LogLevel debug

AddDefaultCharset UTF-8

DocumentRoot "/opt/rt4/share/html"
<Location />
Order allow,deny
Allow from all

SetHandler perl-script
PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
</Location>
<Perl>
use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
</Perl>

SSLEngine on
SSLCertificateFile /etc/ssl/certs/rt.example.com-cert.pem
</VirtualHost>

If you reserve a different hostname for RT then this should work quite well.

-- Bart

Op 30 november 2011 15:12 schreef Greenberg, Joshua L <
Joshua.Greenberg at constellation.com> het volgende: