[rt-users] Question on apache config

20/20 Lab lab at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 30 16:47:35 EST 2011

I managed to get this to work without a separate virtual host for each.
We have nagios, rt, the nagios rt interface for when something irksome
comes up when the office is closed, and an intra-office website.  Works
really well, tho we have a smaller setup.   This way its just domain/
for the web doman/rt and domain/nagios.

Hope this helps.   Tho a simple virtual host for a nagios.domain.tld
would work just as well.

-Matt

----------------conf----------------
<VirtualHost 0:80>
         ServerName server.place.tld
         ServerAdmin lab at pacbell.net

         ErrorLog /var/log/apache2.error
         TransferLog /var/log/apache2.access
         LogLevel debug

         DocumentRoot /var/www
<Directory /var/www>
                 Order allow,deny
                 Allow from all
</Directory>

<Location /rt>
             Order allow,deny
             Allow from all

             SetHandler perl-script
             PerlResponseHandler Plack::Handler::Apache2
             PerlSetVar psgi_app /opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server
</Location>
<Perl>
             use Plack::Handler::Apache2;
             Plack::Handler::Apache2->preload("/opt/rt4/sbin/rt-server");
</Perl>

<Directory "/usr/local/nagios/sbin">
    Options ExecCGI
    AllowOverride None