[rt-users] [rt-user] Multiple URL's with multiple themes (look and feel)

Ruslan Zakirov ruz at bestpractical.com
Wed Sep 7 10:39:48 EDT 2011

It's double. For beginning alias multiple locations on the server to rt.
Check that everything works. Some actions and links would point to urls
defined in the config. Then you have to use callback in main autohandler
where you check server's variables and set Web* and other options
accordingly.

Regards, Ruslan. From phone.