[rt-users] Multiple URL's with multiple themes (look and feel)

Raed El-Hames Raed.El-Hames at daisygroupplc.com
Wed Sep 7 14:30:08 EDT 2011

Bart,
Can you keep us (me anyway) informed how the below solution works out for you, I am wondering how it will work if you need to link tickets cross different sites??
At the moment with mod_perl2 I am running 1 rt database one rt code tree for 2 different sites (urls) but with 2 different webmux.pl , 2 RT_Siteconfig files, and few hacks within the code and exim.conf etc , its not a clean solution , and wondering if Ruz solution maybe a better way of doing things.

Regards;
Roy

[cid:imageadf1fb.GIF at 61124c7d.44b65d15]

Visit our website today www.daisygroupplc.com<http://www.daisygroupplc.com>

Registered Office: Daisy House, Lindred Road Business Park, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 5SR
Company Registration Number: 4145329 |   VAT Number: 722471355

Daisy Communications Limited is a company registered in England and Wales.

DISCLAIMER

This email (including any attachments) is strictly confidential and may also be legally privileged. If the recipient has received this email in error please notify the sender and do not read, print, re-transmit, store or act in reliance on the email or its attachments and immediately delete this email and its attachments from the recipient’s system. Daisy Communications Limited cannot accept liability for any breaches of confidence arising through use of email. Employees of Daisy Communications Limited are expressly required not to make any defamatory statements and not to infringe or authorise any infringement of copyright or any other legal right by email communications. Any such communication is contrary to the company’s policy and outside the scope of the employment of the individual concerned. Daisy Communications Limited will not accept any liability in respect of such a communication, and the employee responsible will be personally liable for any damages or other liability arising.

If you are the intended recipient of this email please ensure that neither the email nor any attachments are copied to third parties outside your organisation or saved without the written permission of the sender.  In the event of any unauthorised copying or forwarding, the recipient will be required to indemnify Daisy Communications Limited against any claim for loss or damage caused by any viruses or otherwise.

WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted by email. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. Daisy Communications Limited accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this email or any attachments.

NOTICE TO CUSTOMERS

If you have ordered a telephone number from Daisy Communications Limited (non-geographic or new line installation) please do NOT arrange for any form of advertising until the number is live and tested.