[rt-users] ICAL-Error Message

john s. fireskyer at gmx.de
Thu Sep 8 02:53:05 EDT 2011

RT-Version: 3.8.9

Ubuntu 10.04 LTS

Perl: 5.10.1

Hello Everybody

I tried to make an ICal entry from my Search query in RT....

there comes the following text:

BEGIN:VCALENDAR CALSCALE:gregorian METHOD:publish PRODID:-//RTSBA//
VERSION:2.0 X-WR-CALDESC;VALUE=TEXT:Due dates for RT tickets: Queue = 'EDV'
AND (Status = 'new' OR Status = 'open' OR Status = 'stalled')
X-WR-CALNAME;VALUE=TEXT:RT due dates END:VCALENDAR

What ive done to exclude some errors based on it .....

Mime Types:
1. winxp client:  set the filetype on ical
2. apache: make a directory directive to the ical direcrtory with mime type
text/calendar
3. linux server: set the mime type in the global OS Environment.

So i think there is an RT problem

best regards

john s.