[rt-users] Multiple value match for attr_match_list - multiple email addresses

Hossein Rafighi Hossein.Rafighi at triumf.ca
Wed Sep 14 13:42:02 EDT 2011

Hi,
I modified the subject line to multiple email addresses. I just received
an email off the list that was advising me to do the following to
achieve what I want. I should emphasize that my users are all in one
domain. Sine both John.Doe at triumf.ca and jdoe at triumf.ca are the same
person I want him to be able to submit a ticket and reply to his ticket
no matter which email address his "From:" is set to. Also if possible, I
want him to be able to use either John Doe, or jdoe as username to login
to the web interface.

The advise is to enable the following:

Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressMatch   ,
'(^rt\@triumf.ca)\.(cc\.)?cn\.ca$');
  Set($CanonicalizeEmailAddressReplace , 'uid.ca');

Any ideas?

Hossein

--
   _____  _____   _____  _   _  _   _  ____ Hossein Rafighi
  |_   _||  _  \ |_   _|| | | || \_/ ||  __|TRIUMF, 4004 Wesbrook Mall
    |_|  |_|  \_\|_____| \___/ |_| |_||_|   Website: http://www.triumf.ca