[rt-users] How to change Subjet on forward a ticket

Massimo Belegni mbelegni at yahoo.it
Fri Sep 16 03:31:22 EDT 2011

Hi all
I need to send some of my tickets to another software
To do this I use "Forward" function at ticket level

Subject in forward mail has normally this format:
Fwd: [helpsite adress #ticket_number] ticket title
for example
Fwd: [helpsite.mycompany.com #18247] unable to change subjet in forward ticket

External software (receiver of my ticket) need subjet in a different format:
[fixed code to identify customer]: [message title]
for example

99990001:[helpsite.mycompany.com #18247] problem short description
I tried to change forward template without success
I tried to find scrips associated to forward funcion, without success

Someone can help me?

Tks